Rely on ServiceMaster Jenkintown
The trust you place in ServiceMaster to restore your policyholder’s property damage we take very seriously. In a crowded marketplace, being singled out as your damage mitigation vendor of choice is something we are very proud of.
Damage Claims Partners – Our Responsibility
Being your partner in providing the services when a damage claim occurs, we appreciate the nuances of everyone’s expectations. We know our efforts can affect your policyholder’s satisfaction and ultimately your on-going relationship with them. Anything less than a “best practice” effort is not acceptable.
But in addition, we are sensitive to the sea of emotions your client experiences from the initial shock of seeing their damaged property to dealing with the disruptions it has caused. ServiceMaster is committed to you are partner, our customer to deliver an uncompromised experience for you and your customer.
Rapid Response Lowers Loss Ratios
- Have a live operator available 24 / 7
- Be on-site within 4 hours
- Immediately establish a rapport with your client and explain a “game plan”
- Provides your client with start to finish support on documentation and forms preparation
- Work hand-in-hand with your adjuster
For more than 50 years ServiceMaster has and continue to be the recognized leader in providing damage restoration services to residential and commercial customers directly and in partnership with Insurance Professionals throughout the region.
Quality Restoration Vendor (QRV)
ServiceMaster of Buxmont & Jenkintown has earned the special distinction as a Quality Restoration Vendor (QRV), an industry distinction awarded only by ServiceMaster Restore®.
Established in 1991, the ServiceMaster Restore® QRV Network has been a solution for insurance industry professionals in identifying franchisees committed to providing superior, consistent disaster mitigation services.
To earn and maintain QRV certification, each business must:
- Demonstrate the ability to competently deliver every aspect of ServiceMaster Restore®’s service guarantees, from accessibility, response time and communications capabilities, to quality results and conscientious safety controls
- Employ the utmost integrity in estimating and billing practices
- Complete, and commit to continue, employee training programs that keep ServiceMaster Restore® on the cutting edge of effective restoration techniques, products and technology
- Use ServiceMaster Restore®’s proven equipment, processes and products
- Perform all services in compliance with ServiceMaster Restore®’s specifications
- Meet or exceed ServiceMaster Restore®’s requirements for General Liability Insurance and Worker’s Compensation Insurance
- Resolve customer service issues swiftly and professionally, guaranteed
- Commit to ServiceMaster Restore®’s principles of environmental stewardship